Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome to EauClaireBars.com!

You might be wondering what this site is all about. Well ok obviously it’s about Eau Claire Bars. But there’s more to it than just that. In fact, I hope to bring about a new understanding of our Eau Claire nightlife. For this reason I will undertake the painful process of observing the habits of those many people that call Eau Claire, Wisconsin - home.

This is the Eau Claire Bars blog. You are going to hear exactly what goes on at the many bars in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I'm going to put it to you straight so that when you arrive at these places you'll know exactly what to expect. I will include news about local bands, drink specials, special events, and more.

Prices? Yeah, I'll be posting about high priced liquor and drink specials. If you're looking for a cheap night out I'll let you know where to find it.

Quality? Of course! We all want to be drinking the best beer in the coldest mugs possible, right? You'll have to come back often to see just how good the drinks are in Eau Claire and at which bars.

Men and women? Men always want to know where the girls are hanging out, and girls want to know where they are going to have the most fun. I'll be letting you in on the men to women ratios of every bar in Eau Claire. I'll also be writing down every Girl's Night in town (obviously for accuracy in reporting and not just because I want to see the ladies too ;D). It'll take some time of course! I also will have to make sure that I go back to each bar again and again to make sure that I didn't pick the wrong night to stop in.

How exactly do I expect to find out all of this important information? Well since I am definitely going to be partaking of the drink specials myself I will have to write this all down so that I don't forget it in a drunken stupor! So if you see some random guy pulling out a pad of paper and a pen at a bar that you're patronizing it just might be me... either that or the next big songwriter, poet, or whoever else might be writing incessantly while drinking some beer.

Enough about how I'm going to be writing about Eau Claire Bars. Stay tuned for the first Eau Claire Bar Review sometime this weekend. I would guess that I should be able to have it up and posted sometime around noon on Friday after my first stop on what I hope to be a long and happy bar hop. Thursday night seems like a good night to start the weekend right???

No comments: